As the technology is surrounding our lives and work routines, the world has become a much smaller place and yet wider to expand your businesses. People now prefer to introduce their organizations internationally and open more and more branches in as many locations as possible. Also there are some businesses or organizations which don’t operate on the traditional rules like other businesses such as many companies outsource their employees which means they hire their workers from another country or there are many companies which operate for a short period of time each year after every two to three months. These companies can’t afford to hire the employees and bring them to their offices because it’s way expensive and will cost a fortune to the company hiring them. To overcome this problem, companies hire freelancers. A Freelancer is a professional who doesn’t work with a particular company but he can hire by as many employers as possible. Also these types of employees only work for a short period of time and they don’t have a job security which means the employer can fire them whenever he wants.
All the above mentioned aspects and factors make it very hard to apply in a freelance company or pick an employer from the list because you don’t know who you will end up with and which one is better for you. You can’t just pick any random company which can lead you to a bad or uncertain situation. The right way to do is to research a little bit before you pick any one and in that research, you are supposed to visit each employer and ask for their writing quotations. A Freelance Writing Quotation is a document that includes all the work and payment related information along with the terms and conditions of each employer. This way you can compare the quotations of various freelance companies and then you can come up with a better idea.
Here is preview of a Free Sample Freelance Writer Quotation Template created using MS Word,
Here are the Guidelines to create a Freelance Writer Quotation:
- Provide the name of your firm at the start of the quote along with the services you provide to the clients.
- Then give the information about the freelancers your hire from all over the world and the conditions you want them to agree in order to work for you.
- Mention the name of the person who is in charge of these types of tasks in the company and also provide the name of the client who asked for this quotation.
- Then particularly mention the writing services you hire freelancers for and the criteria for interviewing and recruiting employees for the writing jobs.
- Then provide explained procedures for the payments and the salary figures for each kind of writing service i.e. article writing, assignment writing etc.
- Before you hire a freelancer, if signing a contract is essential for your firm, don’t forget to mention that in the quote.
- Either you are hiring the writing staff on temporary basis or you will think about making them permanent, always mention that here.
- Approve it by an authorized person and put your signature along with the validation date at the end of the quotation.
Here is download link for this Freelance Writer Quotation Template,