We are surrounded by so many machines and electrical equipment that we even don’t notice the fact that we use a machine or some scientific equipment in every aspect of live. For example we wake up by the alarm, we take a shower in the bathroom which is totally furnished with electrical appliances, we make our breakfast on cooking appliances and then we go to our work on a vehicle which is like the most efficient and common used invention around the globe. It’s a reality that these machines and instruments have made our lives easier, smarter and luxuries but the problem starts when we misuse some of these equipment and the break them. Although we know how to use equipment but sometimes it’s not up to us that we break something or not. For example we can take care of our car in all the ways but we can’t say that about everybody else and eventually some day we meet a road accident either small or very serious. We know how a car works but the thing is that we can’t fix it if there is a problem or a part is broken and the car won’t start.
Here is preview of this free Mechanic Quote Template created using MS Excel,
When we need to fix any of the machines we have in our lives, we call professionals who are trained in repairing stuff and they know better how to do that. For example your refrigerator is not working and you want to fix it, so you call a mechanic who is expert in this type of maintenance works. But you can’t just ask any random guy to visit your home and repair the broken fridge but you need to conduct a small research on the market to analyze which mechanic is best in his field and how much each of them costs. This way you can choose more wisely that which one suit your situation and how much maintenance charges you can afford. To do so, you need to ask for a mechanic quote from each mechanic you want to compare. A mechanic quote is a document that includes the services that a mechanic provides and the charges against each service. This way you compare the prices of each mechanic and then decide which one you can afford and which one is way expensive for your situation.
Here are the guidelines to create a mechanic quote:
- If your maintenance company is big enough, you should use company letterhead for these purposes because it’s more official this way.
- Start by putting your name on the top of the quote document and then provide the name of the customer who asked for this quote along with the validity date of the quote.
- Then enlist all the services you or your company provides along with the price of each service.
- If it’s possible, provide the maintenance duration for each kind of service.
- If you have particular conditions or rules, mention that at the end and advice the customer that if he wants to seal the deal, he needs to agree on these conditions.
- Sign it by the person in authority and hand it over to the customer.
Here is download link for this Mechanic Quote Template,