We are surrounded by so many machines and electrical equipment that we even don’t notice the fact that we use a machine or some scientific equipment in every aspect of live. For example we wake up by the alarm, we take a shower in the bathroom which is totally furnished with electrical appliances, we make our breakfast on cooking appliances and then we go to our work on a vehicle which is like the most efficient and common used invention around the globe. It’s a reality that these machines and instruments have made our lives easier, smarter and luxuries but the problem starts when we misuse some of these equipment and the break them. Although we know how to use equipment but sometimes it’s not up to us that we break something or not. For example we can take care of our car in all the ways but we can’t say that about everybody else and eventually some day we meet a road accident either small or very serious. We know how a car works but the thing is that we can’t fix it if there is a problem or a part is broken and the car won’t start.
Here is preview of this free Mechanic Quote Template created using MS Excel,
When we need to fix any of the machines we have in our lives, we call professionals who are trained in repairing stuff and they know better how to do that. For example your refrigerator is not working and you want to fix it, so you call a mechanic who is expert in this type of maintenance works. But you can’t just ask any random guy to visit your home and repair the broken fridge but you need to conduct a small research on the market to analyze which mechanic is best in his field and how much each of them costs. This way you can choose more wisely that which one suit your situation and how much maintenance charges you can afford. To do so, you need to ask for a mechanic quote from each mechanic you want to compare. A mechanic quote is a document that includes the services that a mechanic provides and the charges against each service. This way you compare the prices of each mechanic and then decide which one you can afford and which one is way expensive for your situation.
Here are the guidelines to create a mechanic quote:
- If your maintenance company is big enough, you should use company letterhead for these purposes because it’s more official this way.
- Start by putting your name on the top of the quote document and then provide the name of the customer who asked for this quote along with the validity date of the quote.
- Then enlist all the services you or your company provides along with the price of each service.
- If it’s possible, provide the maintenance duration for each kind of service.
- If you have particular conditions or rules, mention that at the end and advice the customer that if he wants to seal the deal, he needs to agree on these conditions.
- Sign it by the person in authority and hand it over to the customer.
Here is download link for this Mechanic Quote Template,
Download Mechanic Quote Template
Related Quote Templates
- Consultant Quotation Template Consultant is a very broad term and it’s not that easy to explain the tasks of a consultant or his job responsibilities. But if we think a little harder, we find out that a consultant is actually an assistant and a supervisor both at a time or we can say that the combination of an assistant and supervisor is a consultant. Consultant is a professional who deals with the customers and acts like a bridge between the clients and the company but at the same time, he also assists the […]
- Computer Service Quotation Template Computers have surrounded our entire lives and unlike a few decades ago, now it’s not possible to do your usual tasks with a computer machine. We use computers in our homes, offices, restaurants and other areas of life but not all of us are able to understand the working of a computer. For example we know that we can print a document or a picture with help of a computer but we are not sure how this works and what it takes to print a picture out of a computer. Also the computer is an […]
- Electrician Quotation Template Basically we need an Electrician when we are building a new house, office or any other place in which we will operate electric appliances such as television, computer, printers, fans and tube lights and these appliances can’t operate without electric power. So we hire an electrician who does all the electric work in the house. On the contrary when there is a short circuit in the house or some appliances broke and it damaged the electric wiring of the entire house, we need an […]
- Photography Quotation Template We all have those precious moments in our lives that we don’t want to forget ever. Depending on the life one is living, these joyful occasions come very often in our lives and before we know it, here is another event that we need to remember and so on. But the problem is that we can’t remember each and every little detail about every beautiful moment we ever had in our lives. To make that possible, we take pictures. This is the reason that no matter it’s a wedding ceremony, a […]
- Roofing Quotation Template Roof is one of the most important elements of a building either it’s commercial or housing. Roof is the sheet made of various materials that covers the upper part of a building in order to make it safe for living. It saves it from the bad weather conditions and many other factors. Same like any other part of a building, the roof also has an effective life time or an expiry date after which, it needs some repair of maintenance. Usually a roof in a common building has the effective […]
- Catering Quotation Template Here is a Catering Quote Template that can be used by catering companies to quote prices to their clients. Catering business is a lovable job for those who love to cook food in the parties, events or occasions in a bulk or feel charm in preparing dishes and make fusion with different recipes as their enjoyment. Such people are recommended to start their own business whether on a small scale or adopt it as their home business. One who already start one and find it stressful to handle […]
- Bid Quote Template Should you have to submit a formal Bid Quote for a project, here is a professional quote template to assist you. This Bid Quote Template is created using MS Excel so that anyone can easily use it and tailor it as per situation. Every customer asking for bid proposals always expect customized details related to their project in the bid quote. Hence a special format is unavoidable in order to gain client's attention. This bid quote template satisfy this need to its fullest potential. […]
- Restaurant Quote Template Restaurant Quote Template is good for restaurant businesses to create professional quotations for their clients using Microsoft Word. This quote template allows to list down detailed description of each and every service offered according with their customer's demands. Big events always required such detailed quotes from several restaurants to choose the final bidder and hire it for service. Hence this quote template can easily help restaurant managers or owners to create […]
- Hourly Price Quote Template If you are offering a service based upon time as charging unit them you will definitely need this quote template to create your quotations whenever your customer inquires about your service. This Hourly Price Quote Template is created using MS Word so that anyone can easily use it without much hassle and learning curve. After downloading it from the link below, just open it in MS Word and fill up your service details as well as unit price (per hour) basis.
Here is preview of this […]
- Website Design Quotation Template Here is simple yet effective Website Design Quote Template that can easily be used by any website designing company to create professional quotations quickly. Website Design working is not a trivial job and hence requires careful specification of service, ETA and Installation charges. This quote template, created with MS Word, can assist you in this very task while maintaining a standard look & feel of formal quote. Just download it from the link below and get started editing it. […]