As the world has become a global village and people often travel to various destinations in order to have a weekend with family or on a business tour, they need some place to stay at these destinations. A place where they can take rest and stay for a while until the tour is over and they come back to their home towns. When you are on a trip to another city or country, hotels are everywhere at your service. You can stay in any hotel depending on the money you have in your pocket or the limit of expenses your company has allowed to make. Hotels are there for people to stay but that doesn’t mean that you can stay in any hotel that you want or like. There are some hotels that cost more than an average person’s annual income only for one night and there are some hotels which provide you a nice room for few bucks. The main difference in the prices of these hotels is due to the services provided in there and they facilities one can enjoy during his or her stay.
If it’s a business trip you are going to and your hotel charges will be paid by your company, you don’t need to worry about the prices or room services charges but if you are going on personal trip i.e. with your family members, you need to do a little research on the hotel prices in the city where you are going. This way you can see which hotel is providing better facilities and services that other and which one is cheaper and affordable according to your budget plans. If you belong to a middle class family, it won’t be possible for you to just check-in in any hotel room and stay as long as you want but you have to calculate the expenses and the money you have in your pocket before you make the reservation. To do so, you need to ask for the hotel quotations from each hotel. A hotel quote is a document that enlists all the services provided at a particular hotel and the changes for each service. This quote is only provided on customer’s demand and you can get one from any hotel. This way when you have various hotel quotations, you can compare which hotel provided the services that suit you the best and which hotel is affordable for you.
Here is preview of this Hotel Quotation Template,
Here are the Guidelines to create a Hotel Quotation:
- It’s better if you prepare this quote on your official letterhead because this way it looks more professional.
- Provide the name of the customer who asked for the quote so that there won’t be any misunderstanding with any other customer who will ask you to provide the room as you have written on this particular quote.
- Then provide the list of the rooms, services and facilities you have in your hotel in categorical manner so it’s easier to read and understand.
- Then provide the charges for each kind of service and facility in your hotel.
- If necessary, provide a date until the quote is valid and after that it will be considered as expired.
- If you are offering some kind of special discount services for the customer, mention that at the end of the quote along with the saved amount on the bills.
- Sign it by an authorized person and then hand it over to the customer.
Here is download link of this Hotel Quotation Template,
Download Hotel Quote Template
Related Quote Templates
- Building/Construction Quotation Template Here is a professional Building/Construction Quote Template that can easily be used to submit construction proposals effectively. This quote template is created using MS Excel 2013 so that anyone can easily use it. Since construction business is different from other service based businesses hence it demands a special format to accommodate details of material being used to compute overall estimates. This quote template allows you to specify such details with perfection. You just need […]
- Travel Quotation Template When it comes to travelling or going on a long trip, there are many things or elements that need to be taken care of. You have to decide what to pack, which things are more important to take and which supplies you can find once you reach the destination and which way you will travel. No matter how much you plan or which techniques you use, there are some things that you can’t control and sooner or later, you will face something strange or meet an unplanned situation during your […]
- Freight Quote Template To carry goods in large quantity, from one location to other with the help of any vehicle, vessel or through air transport, especially in commercial terms, is coined in as freight. The terms freight, cargo and goods delivery are almost the same in the meaning of the services provided by them. The world has been connected through roads, rail tracks, sea routes and over the air with the passage of time. The modes of communication and transportation are of grave importance in the modern […]
- Photography Quotation Template We all have those precious moments in our lives that we don’t want to forget ever. Depending on the life one is living, these joyful occasions come very often in our lives and before we know it, here is another event that we need to remember and so on. But the problem is that we can’t remember each and every little detail about every beautiful moment we ever had in our lives. To make that possible, we take pictures. This is the reason that no matter it’s a wedding ceremony, a […]
- Computer Repair Invoice Template The computer is an important part of any business to work properly, because it enables you to keep your data secure without engaging maximum space for hard files. Every business has a great reliance on the computer technology, therefore they have a full-time technician to fix the errors and defaults in the system. If you have experience working as a computer technician, you can start your own computer repair business, but do not forget to design a computer repair invoice, because […]
- Bid Quote Template Should you have to submit a formal Bid Quote for a project, here is a professional quote template to assist you. This Bid Quote Template is created using MS Excel so that anyone can easily use it and tailor it as per situation. Every customer asking for bid proposals always expect customized details related to their project in the bid quote. Hence a special format is unavoidable in order to gain client's attention. This bid quote template satisfy this need to its fullest potential. […]
- Consultant Quotation Template Consultant is a very broad term and it’s not that easy to explain the tasks of a consultant or his job responsibilities. But if we think a little harder, we find out that a consultant is actually an assistant and a supervisor both at a time or we can say that the combination of an assistant and supervisor is a consultant. Consultant is a professional who deals with the customers and acts like a bridge between the clients and the company but at the same time, he also assists the […]
- Small Business Quotation Template With the passage of time, the means of buying and selling have totally changed. Man started from the barter system in the ancient times and the process has evolved into the most advanced forms of buying and selling over the internet known as e-business. This whole lot process of evolution gave birth to the businesses, small and large at the same time. Small business can be of any type from a shop to a home based online store where people sell their products or it can even be a small […]
- Sales Quotation Template If you are doing a sales business and have to send quotation for a number products having different lines then this Sales Quote Template perfectly suites you. You can input your product description, unit price and then calculate total by applying taxes as well. Moreover you can also mention your shipping terms & conditions so that it should be neat and clear business for your customer if he is going to deal with you.
Here is preview of this Sales Quotation […]
- Travel Invoice Template Travel Invoice is a common term most people usually hear once in his or her life. Whether a person has to travel within a country or internationally, he has to go through the process of traveling issues along with paying according to travel invoice that he may receive when he purchases his ticket before the departure to any place he intended to go. Travel invoice includes charges according to distance and services provided to the traveler or the customer. It also includes the charges […]