We all have those precious moments in our lives that we don’t want to forget ever. Depending on the life one is living, these joyful occasions come very often in our lives and before we know it, here is another event that we need to remember and so on. But the problem is that we can’t remember each and every little detail about every beautiful moment we ever had in our lives. To make that possible, we take pictures. This is the reason that no matter it’s a wedding ceremony, a birthday event or a house warming party, we always put the photography in most important and primary elements. It sounds like a wonderful idea to capture all the remarkable moments so that even after ten or twenty years, you will be able to remember all that just by looking at the pictures you took that time. But the problem is that not all of us can afford the services of a professional photographer and if we don’t do that, we can’t take those good pictures. So there is got to be some other way so that we can still capture these moments and it doesn’t exceed out budget limits too.
Here is preview of this Free Photography Quotation Template created using MS Excel,
The solution is that when you want to hire a photographer for an event, don’t just hire a random guy but you need to do a little research before you sign the contract with one. In this research, you visit number of photographers, see their portfolios and analyze their charges. To do so, you need to ask for photography quotation from each one of them. A photography quote is a document that includes the services a photographer provides and the charges for each kind of service or ceremony. When you have all that information from various photographers, you can compare their prices and see which one has the best services yet cheaper than others. This way by comparing the prices of each photographer, you can see how much each is costing for a particular ceremony or a specific type of photography so that you can hire more than one professional for different occasions.
Here are the Guidelines to create a Photography Quotation:
- It’s better if you make this quotation on your company’s letterhead because it’s more professional looking this way.
- Start by putting your name on the quote document and then provide the name of the customer who wants this quote. If you need, provide the date too.
- Then enlist all the photography services you are providing for the clients along with the name of photographers for each kind of service.
- Then mention the price or charges against each kind of service and if it’s necessary, also provide the payment schedule and time.
- Then mention your conditions and regulations which you want your customer to agree upon such as during the ceremony, your photographer won’t stay in a hotel less than 4 stars or the assigned photographer only eats vegetarian food etc.
- If you are offering special discounts to that customer, mention that at the end along with the saved amount due to the discount.
- Approve it by the supervisor by getting his signature on it and then hand it over to the customer.
Here is download link for this Photography Quotation Template,
Download Photography Quote Template
Related Quote Templates
- Computer Service Quotation Template Computers have surrounded our entire lives and unlike a few decades ago, now it’s not possible to do your usual tasks with a computer machine. We use computers in our homes, offices, restaurants and other areas of life but not all of us are able to understand the working of a computer. For example we know that we can print a document or a picture with help of a computer but we are not sure how this works and what it takes to print a picture out of a computer. Also the computer is an […]
- Roofing Quotation Template Roof is one of the most important elements of a building either it’s commercial or housing. Roof is the sheet made of various materials that covers the upper part of a building in order to make it safe for living. It saves it from the bad weather conditions and many other factors. Same like any other part of a building, the roof also has an effective life time or an expiry date after which, it needs some repair of maintenance. Usually a roof in a common building has the effective […]
- Consultant Quotation Template Consultant is a very broad term and it’s not that easy to explain the tasks of a consultant or his job responsibilities. But if we think a little harder, we find out that a consultant is actually an assistant and a supervisor both at a time or we can say that the combination of an assistant and supervisor is a consultant. Consultant is a professional who deals with the customers and acts like a bridge between the clients and the company but at the same time, he also assists the […]
- Mechanic Quote Template We are surrounded by so many machines and electrical equipment that we even don’t notice the fact that we use a machine or some scientific equipment in every aspect of live. For example we wake up by the alarm, we take a shower in the bathroom which is totally furnished with electrical appliances, we make our breakfast on cooking appliances and then we go to our work on a vehicle which is like the most efficient and common used invention around the globe. It’s a reality that these […]
- Electrician Quotation Template Basically we need an Electrician when we are building a new house, office or any other place in which we will operate electric appliances such as television, computer, printers, fans and tube lights and these appliances can’t operate without electric power. So we hire an electrician who does all the electric work in the house. On the contrary when there is a short circuit in the house or some appliances broke and it damaged the electric wiring of the entire house, we need an […]
- Restaurant Quote Template Restaurant Quote Template is good for restaurant businesses to create professional quotations for their clients using Microsoft Word. This quote template allows to list down detailed description of each and every service offered according with their customer's demands. Big events always required such detailed quotes from several restaurants to choose the final bidder and hire it for service. Hence this quote template can easily help restaurant managers or owners to create […]
- Hourly Price Quote Template If you are offering a service based upon time as charging unit them you will definitely need this quote template to create your quotations whenever your customer inquires about your service. This Hourly Price Quote Template is created using MS Word so that anyone can easily use it without much hassle and learning curve. After downloading it from the link below, just open it in MS Word and fill up your service details as well as unit price (per hour) basis.
Here is preview of this […]
- Catering Quotation Template Here is a Catering Quote Template that can be used by catering companies to quote prices to their clients. Catering business is a lovable job for those who love to cook food in the parties, events or occasions in a bulk or feel charm in preparing dishes and make fusion with different recipes as their enjoyment. Such people are recommended to start their own business whether on a small scale or adopt it as their home business. One who already start one and find it stressful to handle […]
- Building/Construction Quotation Template Here is a professional Building/Construction Quote Template that can easily be used to submit construction proposals effectively. This quote template is created using MS Excel 2013 so that anyone can easily use it. Since construction business is different from other service based businesses hence it demands a special format to accommodate details of material being used to compute overall estimates. This quote template allows you to specify such details with perfection. You just need […]
- Sales Quotation Template If you are doing a sales business and have to send quotation for a number products having different lines then this Sales Quote Template perfectly suites you. You can input your product description, unit price and then calculate total by applying taxes as well. Moreover you can also mention your shipping terms & conditions so that it should be neat and clear business for your customer if he is going to deal with you.
Here is preview of this Sales Quotation […]